1. Pay off $4,000+ on my credit card.
2. Bare my new tummy in public--at least once (despite being self-conscious of my stretch marks).
3. Read 12 new-to-me books.
1) Marathon: The Ultimate Training Guide
2) The Swing!
3) The Wrong Mother
4. Take my kids camping.
5. Attend one of Jerry's family functions (his family hates me, and I avoid going).
6. Go roller skating with my kids.
8. Take the kids sledding.
9. Visit my grandma's grave.
11.Try on everything in my closet and get rid of things I won't wear.
12. Go to church at least three times.
13. Try 30 new recipes.
1. Quinoa Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce
2. Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread
3. Whole Wheat Banana Bread
4. Grown-up Hamburger Helper Mac and Cheese
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
14. Stay binge-free for an entire year. (Failed this one quickly)
15. Take Jerry on a surprise date.
16. Weigh-in on the first of every month, staying under 137. (Fail--marathon training was not good for my weight!)
18. Go to a football game with Jerry.
20. Try a new fruit.
23. Have a photo shoot done of my family.
24. De-clutter the house and have a yard sale.
25. Complete one knitting project.
27. Do something spontaneous when the opportunity presents itself (we'll see what it is!)
28. Get a skin cancer screening.
29. Have my friends over for a bonfire (something we used to do annually, but haven't the past couple of years because of the cost).